FOR ALL THE MOTHERS AND THEIR DAUGHTERS OVER THERE!!

LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER!

“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”

WE HAVE ALWAYS SEEN DAUGHTER STARTS COPYING THEIR MOTHERS FROM THE CHILDHOOD .. LIKE APPLYING MAKEUPS AND WEARING MOMMY'S CLOTHES ARE BIGGEST EXAMPLES.. NOWDAYS ITS BECOMES A TREND TO DRESSUP SAME ... WE HAVE SEEN MOST OF TWINS , BABIES, FATHER AND SON AND OFCOURSE MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS...THIS TREND LEADS US TO FASHION WORLD ITSELF ... AS PEOPLE WEARING SAME CLOTHES THAT TOO BEAUTIFUL AND FASHIONABLE ... THATS SEEMS TO BE A GOOD IDEA..SO IN THIS BLOG I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU IDEAS FOR HOW YOU CAN DRESS YOURSELF AND YOUR DAUTHER SAME FOR A PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOT... I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES TO LET YOU KNOW SOME POSES TOO ...LETS GET STARTED...

I GOT IT FROM MY MOMMY!!!
MOMMY:- A TITTLE JUST ABOVE QUEEN!!!
My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me!!!
The best place to cry is on a mother's arms!!!
I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know!!!
I like it when my mother smiles. And I especially like it when I make her smile!!!
Behind all your stories is always your mother's story. Because hers is where yours begin!!!
I couldn't imagine owning beauty like my mothers. I wouldn't dare!!!
Think of your mother and smile for all of the good precious moments!!!
There is no one who takes care of us as lovingly as our mother does. She is our living God!!!
The school is a mother!!!
A Daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be MOTHER'S best friend!!!
A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take!!!
A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous!!!
Her Smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my daughter!!!
‘Mom, Thanks for Sharing Your DNA, Now We are Both Fabulous’!!!

When I tell you I Love You I don’t say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that YOU are the Best Thing that ever happened to me!!!

SO HERE ARE SOME IDEAS AND POSES FOR DRESSES AND PICTURES..

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS POST !!!!

Comments